Connecting the dots with KKR Capital MarketsAdam Smith, Member and Global Head of KKR Capital Markets, describes how the Capital Markets team connects the dots at the firm. May 2015.
KKR Capital Markets (KCM) supports our firm, portfolio companies, and clients by providing tailored capital markets advice and developing and implementing both traditional and nontraditional capital solutions for investments and companies seeking financing. We leverage the intellectual capital, industry expertise, and our global network to deliver the full capabilities of our firm. Our clients include multi-national corporations, public and private companies, and financial sponsors. KKR Capital Markets is also an important resource to our private equity business and assists our portfolio companies with financing and capital structure improvement.
We provide our capital markets clients with differentiated access to capital through our distribution platform. We focus on the most active mutual funds, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, and hedge funds globally. Close interaction and coordination with these investors provides KCM with enhanced market intelligence and advice, structuring, and execution.
As of September 30, 2015, KKR Capital Markets has a platform of approximately 45 investment professionals globally across debt and equity financing. We focus on providing a full array of capital markets solutions to address a client’s complex needs, this includes Merchant Capital Solutions (MCS) which provides principal and/or capital markets solutions to middle-market focused clients.
Our capital markets services include arranging debt and equity financing for transactions of all shapes and sizes and structuring investment products. KKR Capital Markets is a broker-dealer capable of originating, structuring, and executing full capital structures, including:
- Asset-Based Lending Facilities
- High-Yield Debt
- Revolving Credit Facilities
- Mezzanine Capital
- Leveraged Loans
- Equity-Linked Securities
- Unitranche Loans
- Private Equity
- Bridge Loans
- Public Equity
- Special Situations Growth Capital
We advise and execute for our clients across a broad range of complex financing transactions, and in select situations have the additional ability to act as a capital provider. KKR Capital Markets solutions take a variety of different forms including:
- Acquisition Financings
- Pre-IPO Capital Raises
- Private Equity Syndications
- Initial Public Offerings
- Bank Debt Amendments and Extensions
- Follow-On Offerings
- Exchange Offers
- Dividend Recapitalizations
- Structured Sales
- view the Pillar 3 Disclosures PDF format (1.1mb).
- view the Business Continuity Plan Disclosure Statement PDF format (1.1mb).
- view the U.S. Patriot Act Notice PDF format (1.1mb).
Find broker-dealer addresses.
* KKR Capital Markets LLC is broker-dealer registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, a member of SIPC and a member of FINRA (www.finra.org). To contact FINRA’s BrokerCheck Hotline use (1-800-289-9999) or customers may also find an investor brochure that includes information describing FINRA BrokerCheck at: http://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/BrokerCheck_Card_4x9.pdf.
** KKR Capital Markets Limited is a UK broker-dealer authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
*** KKR Capital Markets Japan Limited is a Japanese broker-dealer regulated by the Financial Services Authority of Japan.