About our 2022 Sustainability Report
We have aimed to disclose our performance transparently and consistently and to enhance the quality of our disclosures since the publication of our inaugural environmental, social, and governance (ESG) report in 2011. Building on our 2021 Sustainability Report, published in June 2022, this report includes two main sections:
Sustainable Investing covers sustainability-related activities in our investments.
Sustainable Operations covers sustainability-related activities at the Firm level.
Select 2022 Highlights
2022 was a year of significant growth and progress for KKR. While we take pride in our achievements, we are eager to embrace the challenges and opportunities that await us in the future.
- $40B committed to sustainability-focused investments since 2010 1
- 11 new broad-based ownership programs launched
- 12th year of publicly reporting KKR’s sustainability efforts
- 100+ industry events participated in or supported focused on responsible investment
1. Includes investments made from 2010 to December 31, 2022 by KKR funds and co-investors, Global Atlantic (KKR subsidiary), and syndicated co-investments. For more detail on calculation methodologies, refer to the Endnotes of the 2022 Sustainability Report.
2. Does not include Global Atlantic and KJRM employees, and the employees of certain other acquired businesses.
3. See the Glossary of the 2022 Sustainability Report of our definition of carbon neutrality.
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. (“KKR”) is providing the reports and information on this webpage for informational purposes only.
Certain information contained on this webpage or within the reports on this webpage is subject to change, including but not limited to information relating to any environmental, social and governance (“ESG”), impact, or responsible investment policies, procedures, and initiatives or any ESG-related goals, targets, intentions, or expectations (including with respect to net-zero targets and related timelines). KKR is permitted to determine in its discretion based on any consideration that it is not feasible or practical to implement or complete certain of its ESG initiatives, policies, and procedures. Further, any statistics and metrics contained on this webpage or within the reports on this webpage relating to ESG matters are estimates and may be based on other estimates, assumptions or developing standards (including KKR’s internal standards and policies).
Certain information contained on this webpage or within the reports on this webpage has been obtained from third parties, and in certain cases have not been updated through the date hereof. While these third-party sources are believed to be reliable, KKR makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, fairness, reasonableness or completeness of any of the information contained herein, and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability therefor.
The information in the reports on this webpage is only as current as the date indicated on each respective report and may be superseded or become irrelevant or inaccessible over time, and KKR assumes no obligation to update the information in such reports. You are encouraged to read carefully the disclaimers in each of the reports on this webpage, each of which provides additional important information about the contents and materials presented therein.