KKR Credit Attributes
As of June 30, 2020:
~$72 billion AUM
Offices in 9 cities in 8 countries
~130 dedicated investment professionals
During the firm’s first two decades we focused on developing trusted relationships and long-standing partnerships and established a leading private equity business. Throughout the 1990s we remained an active and trusted investor and, through these deep-rooted relationships, we were frequently approached with proprietary opportunities that we could not act upon in a traditional private equity context. Our ability to leverage our intellectual capital and source opportunities was, and remains to this day, a key differentiator that led us to identify a need for more flexible capital. This evolution led to pursuing credit investments as a separate asset class by forming KKR Credit in 2004.
Today, KKR Credit has a number of active investment strategies across Alternative and Leveraged Credit that represent a range of risk/return and liquidity profiles:
- View the KKR Credit Advisors (Ireland) Pillar 3 Disclosures PDF format (0.5mb).
- View the KKR Credit Advisors (EMEA) LLP & KKR Asset Management Ltd - Pillar 3 Disclosures PDF format (0.1mb).
- View the KKR Credit Advisors (Ireland) RTS 28 Disclosures 2020 PDF format (0.2mb).
- View the KKR Credit Advisors (EMEA) LLP RTS 28 Disclosures 2020 PDF format (0.2mb).
- View the KKR Credit Advisors (Ireland) and KKR Alternative Investment Management - SRD II Disclosure PDF format (0.1mb).
KKR Credit conducts its business through KKR Credit Advisors (US) LLC, a SEC-registered investment adviser, KKR Credit Advisors (Ireland), authorized and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, and KKR Credit Advisors (EMEA) LLP, which is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.